Re: Welcome back..

Welcome back Khan and congrats on the new car. I have heard a few people
say they were disappointed the first time they drove the 1.8T. After all
the hype in the press they were expecting a top fuel drag car I think.
However, all the hype is really about how easy it is to tune the engine.
With a GAIC chip, some variety of K&N intake upgrade and a TT catback, the
output is really awsome from what I have heard.  Of course, the turbo
experience is vastly different from the torque of the VR6, but once you get
used to it, I think you'll love it too. Keep us posted on the upgrades as
you do them.

Sean

PS-What color did you get??