From: <Cabell_T_Treadway@raytheon.com>
To: <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: Potential relay wackiness?

I know that for #4 below, if you open the sunroof, disconnect the battery, wait
a few seconds for any charges to bleed off, then reconnect, the key will then
shut the sunroof again.  That happened to my '97 a while back.  The others I
can't offer any advice, constructive or otherwise.

Cab
97glx
72bug