Re: battery suggestions

Great batteries you want to take look at:
Interstate lasts very long and offers very good
performance
AC Delco also lasts quite long time and strats even in
coldest weather
Optima
Personaly I installed a yellow Optima gel cell and I
kept an original battery cover.
This battery is strong enough to start a 475 Detroit
Diesel.

Cheers
Matt Z.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/