Re: Should I buy a Corrado SLC???

YES DAVE!!! FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS WHAT NEEDS TO BE SAID!

BTW Bill what are you doing on this list if BMW's get you
soo wet?  Get over to the BMW web site and BS over there.
It's gotten to the point that the minute I see your name on
a post I just delete without even reading it.  Tired of
hearing this SOS enough is enough.  This is a VW list so
lets all talk about VW's not BMW's, those not wanting to
do so go somewhere else and give us a break!