Re: corrado slc

In a message dated 26-Apr-01 14:49:20 Central Daylight Time,
grandmasterchan@hotmail.com writes:

<< The corrado is a true cult car.  There are not that many left.  Use it as
 wkend car.  Sure it may not be as great a track car as a bimmer, but hell
 it's dammmmmmn sexy.

 You won't be pulling up to another one at the next stoplight. >>

Too true. I can't remember the last time I saw more than one C in a week's
time, anywhere around here.

Wish I could get one to go with my GLX, but if I buy one more car, my spousal
associate will have my hiney on a platter.

Cheers,

Dave
'88 Jetta coupe
'98 JettaGLX