corrado slc

As an owner of both a Corrado and GLX, I would definetly say go for it!

The corrado is a true cult car.  There are not that many left.  Use it as a
wkend car.  Sure it may not be as great a track car as a bimmer, but hell
it's dammmmmmn sexy.

You won't be pulling up to another one at the next stoplight.

True it is expensive to maintain, but hell, I think it's worth it.  Mk2's
just feel so much better.  Who cares about gas mileage, go with what feels
right!