RE: Should I buy a Corrado SLC???

To me, the only reason not to get one is reliability. The Corrado is truly a
love/hate thing.

Cripes, can we get off this FWD vs RWD business? Bill, ever watch the
Speedvision series? I wonder why the Realtime Racing Acura Type R's keep
kicking the shit out of the BMW's...

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue