Re: New jetta opinion poll... GLX or Wolfsburg?

Bill,

great info, and I agree that Bimmers are much better cars. You may recall a
few months back (when I wrote under the pen of AchtungVR6) that I was
considering an M3 circa 96/97. However, I am not made of money, and am close
to getting engaged. My girlfriend drives a Civic and loves it, so just about
anything will be better than that!!!

I am really unable to afford the five cars I would love: 330Ci, S4, 528i
Sport, later model M3 sedan, or M Coupe. I COULD stretch the budget to
accomodate, but why? A car's a car. I'm just trying to get the most for my
money, and am really going overboard regardless of Jetta or A4 - I know God
doesn't care if I have a BMW, and neither does my girlfriend. She actually
loves the Jetta.

David