From: John Gunderson [mailto:john.gunderson@bannerhealth.com]
Sent: 25 September, 2000 10:21 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Need Jetta Advice

Greetings Everyone,

I have fallen in love with the VW Jetta's.  I love that Euro look and the
sportiness.  A friend of mine has a TDI and she let me drive it.  I
immediately fell in love, with the Jetta.

I've been doing research and learning as much as possible.  I live in South
Dakota and the dealer in Rapid City usually has two or three in stock.  A
couple of weeks ago I was in Denver and the dealer I stopped at had about
forty Jettas.

Do any of you have any advice?  Anything I should look for?  Any options I
can't live without?  any information would be appreciated!

How does that rain sensing wiper system work?  Is the sensor in the
windshield?  Does that cost about a million dollars to replace if you get a
rock chip?

Thanks in advance...

John