Re: Antenna Mast Re: Strut Tops

FYI: My mast got stolen at Newark Airport not too long ago.  Most VW dealers
have the replacement part, but it's about $90.00 (apparently on the GLX it's
a different mast than on the others because of the amplified antennna)...
However, I bought the $30.00 non-amplified mast, and I notice absolutely no
difference.  If you don't mind the slight color difference (the GLX mast is a
bit shinier than the non-GLX mast), it's worth the difference in the money.

-Dave