Re: Death to a GLX

Thomas,

My last car, a 1982 Volvo 242 GLT Turbo was in a serious accident with me
at the wheel. A semi-drunk woman in a Cutlass decided that even though I
had a green turn arrow and everyone on her side was stopped, she was goint
o go through the red and eventually, hit me. I fought a hard battle to
re-construct her since I had so much into her (blood, sweat, money and
tears..). It is do-able if they do not total it. It is not easy, but
possible. If they total her, then you may be better off. Either way, sorry
to hear your bad news-makes my estimate of $1,700 for a root canal, post
and crown at the dentist today seem not so bad ( I am a student and have no
health/dental insurance). Hope your OK....

Sean
DRVR FND