Cleanning out the garage

I was going through the garage today and I found a few things I need to get
rid of. Make me an offer I need to clean house!!!!!

Advanced Key Less entry with 2 remotes fits 94-97 Jetta, Passat and GTI
make offer

Stock Headlights from 95 Jetta GLX (with new bulbs)
make offer
BBS caps off of stock BBS wheels 95 Jetta GLX excellent condition
make offer

Stock modified airbox from 95 Jetta VR6 with K&N filter
make offer

Stock chip from 95 Jetta VR6 OBD1
make offer

K&N Cone and Air pump filters (sell together)
make offer

Thermal Cat Back SS Exhaust for MK4 Jetta VR6 (needs to go)
make offer

Stock Monsoon Stereo System from MK4 Jetta (head unit all speakers and
Monsoon amp)
make offer