RE: Slightly OT: American Driving Habits, German Habits and Cup H olders....

Ok... you have to know what I'm about to say

Don't drink and eat in your VW .

I bet if we were to take a poll in the European market that over 90 percent
never drink or eat in there car .One reason I bet is the lack of drive threw
restaurants in the European market .Only is the USA did we take on the idea
of fast food .oh...I converted my Vento to the European center console ( no
cup holders ).
www.evolutionvento.com
Mike Tolliver