Re: [H2O] RE: Slightly OT: American Driving Habits, German Habitsand Cup H olders....

What cupholders?  My Pennsylvania built 1988 GTI 16v has NO factory
cupholders in it... Nada.. not even a place that resembles a cup
holder. heh.. I have a Wal-mart special cupholder that I use when I have a
beverage...  It was obviously never a part of the car's design
though...

*shrug*....

-Michael
'88 Golf GTI 16v