Re: New GLX owner

Darren,

First of all, congrats on the new car.  I have a '97
GLX too and have really enjoyed it.  Welcome to the
list.

I have Toyo Proxes on my car too and like them.  I
can't really compare them to any other tire except for
the GAs.  I can tell you that they are about a million
times better than the GAs, especially on wet
roads--much better traction.

I can't really say much about durability yet either;
I've only had them for about 10,000 miles.  They seem
to be holding up decently so far though.

Welcome to the list!
ROB
'97 GLX