New GLX owner

Hi all,

Just signed on the list as a new member, and as of last wednesday, a new GLX
owner.  I'm enjoying the car quite a bit so far in the short time I've been
driving it -- lots of fun.

It's a '97, red, with the full load.  Previous owner kept really good care
of it, so the pressure is on me to do the same.  Thanks to IGTC for the
archives, and everyone on the list for providing quality content for helping
make the decision.

So far, the first thing I've added is a new set of tires.  The GA's were in
really rough shape, so I replaced them with a set of Toyo Proxes FZ4's.  Not
the most blistering of performance tires, but for a solid, reasonable cost
all season I think they're well balanced.

They're quite good in the dry so far, and I'm expecting to test them in the
wet soon, now that fall is here.  After a few runs to Whistler this winter
we'll see how they do in the snow.

Anyone else have opinions on this tire?

Thanks all,

Darren.