Re: [gti-vr6] Xpel protective finishes

Hi everyone,

I got a guy here in Louisville, Ky that sells this. I can work up a group
purchase if I have enough people interested.

I have a complete front end going on my Turbo Jetta, as we speak.

If anyone is interested in getting a GP together, I can get some really
aggressive pricing.

chris collier
collier@iglou.com
Louisville, Ky.