Re: Strut Brace Installation

In a message dated 11/17/00 8:02:26 AM Central Standard Time,
gregkrueger@hotmail.com writes:

<< I recently purchased a "Ractive" upper strut brace off E-bay.
<snip>

 I am thinking I should just spot weld this puppy on. I do not want to drill
 into my strut towers!  >>

So you'd rather WELD on them? Do it the smart (not to mention easy) way. Get
the right bolts and nuts (nutserts, anyone?) and do the deed. If you prep the
holes prior to bolting-on, you'll have no rust problems. Same as putting on
the front tower brace.

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
1988 Jetta Coupe Atlas Gray