RE: MI-2 Automotive

Hey I'm only a lowly accountant, but I do have a keen interest in design. I
can definitely see a bit of the Art Deco in the TT, especially the interior.
It's a very nice mix IMO.

Oh and yes I absolutely love the Chrysler Building. LaGuardia has some nice
elements, but right now I think it's rather disgusting. The TWA terminal is
kinda cool though.

> >GLX content: Went to the Grand-Am races at Lime Rock over the weekend. In
> >the touring car division: an Mk4 Jetta GLX and GTI-VR6, two Mk3 Jettas
> (one
> >GLX), and two Audi S4's (one at the pole!). Unfortunately, only one Jetta
> >finished, and the Audi came in 5th or 6th...
>
> Oh boy I use to love going to Limerock for Memorial Day weekend and watch
> the Camel GT Series.  I remember back then Paul Newman would usually show
> up
> to race also but I guess he's getting on in years now.  Limerock on
> Memorial
> Day is an excellent choice and great weather too!  I had to stay home and
> slave away painting the bottom of my yacht, which I now hope to launch
> soon
> as I can line up the riggers to come put her in the water.
>
> Dr. Bob

I took the ol' Jetta onto the Lime Rock track a few months back. You really
develop a greater love for a particular track once you've actually driven on
it. I still can't figure out Big Bend.

Anyone going to the Ferrari Challenge race at Lime Rock in July? 360 Modenas
baby!!

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue