Re: MI-2 Automotive

>At 09:54 AM 5/30/00 -0700, you wrote:
>
>What do you mean no cars in Rome?  How do you expect me to go see a movie
>without cars?
>
>I am really disappointed.  Now I'll have to go see MI2 instead.
>
>Dr. Bob

They've got some cool chariots though... suspension sucks, and since
they're drawn by horses, acceleration is (literally) 2 horsepower at
best... but the stunts are cool.

ObGLX Content: I'm getting a Euro-style center console in a couple
days. I will post photos online to let you guys see the mod...

-Khan
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax