Re: MI-2 Automotive

Cab,

Thanks for the review I think I'll go see Gladiator.  Seems like a real
man's movie!
I'll even wear my spiked German helmet and studded collar with pearl inlay
buttons.  I guess if I'm getting dressed up I might as well bring my old
sword as well.  Do you think they'll let me in the theater?

Dr. Bob

At 09:55 AM 5/30/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anybody actually think that TT Roadster is a decent looking car?  I
saw one
>of those at the dealership a few weeks ago, and it's even worse looking
than the
>hardtop TT, which I thought couldn't be possible.  IMO, Audi really dropped the
>ball designing those cars.  And the TT keeping up with a 911?  Please.
>
>I think the other Audi was an A6, but it was only there for a split second, so
>I'm not sure.
>
>Overall, the movie shouldn't have been called Mission:Impossible.  It was more
>like Ethan Hunt:Super Action Hero.  What happened to the IM team?  Cool movie,
>but I'd like to see it be at least more like the series than just the Tom
Cruise