RE: MI-2 Automotive

At 11:33 AM 5/30/00 -0400, you wrote:

>On the contrary, I think the TT Coupe/Roadster is one of the most
>beautifully sculpted cars on the road. Maybe it's just because I'm a fan of
>Bauhaus design, but I really believe this one will hold up through the ages.
>And how do you know that particular TT wasn't modded? ;)

Kevin:

What do you mean Bauhaus?  Wow I'm impressed because you even spelled it auf
deutsch correct!  Das ist gut. I thought the design is not so Bauwow but
more retrograde Art Deco like the Chrysler Building in Manhattan.  Have you
ever seen the old Marine Air Terminal at LaGuardia Airport now that's Art
Deco exampular!

>What I'm wondering is how that Mitsuhondazuki SUV thing was able to keep up
>with a Triumph Speed Triple? Then again, it's a MOVIE we're talking about.
>
>GLX content: Went to the Grand-Am races at Lime Rock over the weekend. In
>the touring car division: an Mk4 Jetta GLX and GTI-VR6, two Mk3 Jettas (one
>GLX), and two Audi S4's (one at the pole!). Unfortunately, only one Jetta
>finished, and the Audi came in 5th or 6th...
>
>Kevin Ng
>97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue

Oh boy I use to love going to Limerock for Memorial Day weekend and watch
the Camel GT Series.  I remember back then Paul Newman would usually show up
to race also but I guess he's getting on in years now.  Limerock on Memorial
Day is an excellent choice and great weather too!  I had to stay home and
slave away painting the bottom of my yacht, which I now hope to launch soon
as I can line up the riggers to come put her in the water.

Dr. Bob