40,000 maintenance

I have a few questions about the 40,000 maintenance on
my '97 Jetta.  One dealer told me that I should have
done a 30,000 maintenance, which I haven't done, so if
there's anything else I need now, please let me know.

My dealer quoted me $330, and from what I understand,
this includes:

-spark plugs
-oil and filter
-air filter
-fuel filter
-tire rotation
-pull codes from OBDII

I have the K&N filter, so the air filter is
unnecesary.  They told me the radiator should be ok
until about 60,000 miles.  I'm thinking I'll just have
the oil changed and get a new fuel filter.  I don't
see any reason to get spark plugs now; I've had no
problems.

Also, it looks like my radiator fluid is a little low,
can I just add a little water to raise the level?  I
know that our cars use a special kind of coolant.

TIA,

ROB
'97 GLX