Re: shocks

Chris,
  Great to hear that you like the Konis.  That's exactly what I wanted
to hear!
  I personally was thinking of runing neuspeed lowering springs with
konis.  I think they said that it would drop my jetta 1.3 all around.
The reason being, Rapid Parts has them for 199.95 a set.  The way they
are advertizing them,  sounds like that price is for all four? How
expensive were your H&R?  I plan on getting the springs here in the next
few weeks, and then the Konis in a month or so. Then eventually I want
17 in. rims.
  I am on a TITE budget.  I need to save money where ever possble,
especially since I will probably have a shop do my whole installation.
I'm sure I'm going to get raped!   Over all what I am looking for is NOT
slamming my jetta to the groud, but instead, I want a good look, great
cornering car that I drive nights and weekends

  Have you upgraded your swaybars?  Do you remember what your impresion
was afterwords?
  Thanks for all the help
  Jeremy