Re: shocks

Jeremy,

I am presently running the adj. Koni shocks with the H&R Sport Springs
on my 97 GLX and love them;

i was previously running the Spax 24 way adjustable
shocks/springs/struts;

i will have to say that i wish that i had gone with the Koni H&R from
the start, but sometimes we have to learn the hard way;

i am not saying that the Spax was terrible, but the springs were linear
and the ride was too low; it looked aggressive being that it was that
low, but the suspension geometry was sacrificed, and the car did not
handle as well as it should have; i really noticed this when auto x'ing;

now that i have the Konis and the H&R's, the car handles
incredibly..........a good alignment doesn't hurt either!!!!

Just a quick, " I love Konis speech"

any other questions that i can answer, please do not hesitate to ask,

chris collier
collier@iglou.com
97 Jetta GLX, slightly modified :)