RE: whine/squeak and belt question (pls read)

Note: I have never done a serpentine belt replacement before, but I'm
responding because this poor guy is apparently feeling a bit lonely :)

Check out
http://www.gti-vr6.net/gti_vr6/library/engine/repl_serpentine_belt.html
(The GTI-VR6 library lost a ton of info last week, but luckily this is still
there)

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue