Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #101

    Hm.  Since almost the entire digest was concerning nasty things said about ethnic
groups, i though i'd throw my $0.02 in.

    I REALLY hate those damn micks on the road.  Out they go, they're always drunk,
wavering all over the road, and they can't even shift gears properly.  Why, just the
other day, i saw one eating a potato and chugging back some guiness while doing 90 in the
fast lane.  That bastard.  And they can't even tune their cars properly!  Always going
conservative on the drop kit, not slamming it to the ground, and putting a 1/2pipe on the
trunk.  I mean, really, what kinda taste is that?  Not even any big chrome rims.  Tsk.

Sundie...