RE: Front mods

I have the Golf hood, GTI headlights and GTI grill on my car now. I think
the hood ran in the range of 120-130 from the dealer. I got the GTI lights
and harnesses from Potter for about 200, and bought the grill used from
someone for 50 bucks. I think the total paint job came to about 150-200, I
can't really remember of hand.

As for the dual rounds, and my opinion, stay away from the ABT's. I had them
on the car for about 3 months and hated them. For one thing, I had to hack
away at my light harnesses, and solder the wires. Although I think they look
the best, they did not fit right, nor did the lighting do anything. I
seriously think the foglights were brighter than the Abt lights. If I were
you, considering the dual rounds, I'd go with the Hella's from Potter, they
are a plug and play for starters, and the lighting is superior.

As for the Golf 4 lights, they do look sweet with the Kamei grill, but like
the dual rounds when they came around, everyone is getting this set up. The
choice is yours, but I still think it's a good set up though :)