Re: 2 CD Changer Questions

>1)	My sister just bought a used 96 GL.  The stereo says it can
>	control a changer.  I haven't looked yet (and I can't ask her)
>	but if it is pre-wired, I can just slap in a clarion changer,
>	right?  And particular model limitations?
>
>2)	I have a 97 GLX.  I *know* it's pre-wired.  I believe that the
>	trunk-end cable will snap in to a clarion.  But instead of the
>	stock headunit I have a Clarion ProAudio headunit.  Is there an
>	adapter that will change the VW pinout to the Clarion pinout?
>	Because I'd love to not have to run a new cable.

I'm pretty sure there is. When I've heard this discussion in the
past, in involved calling Crutchfield for their assistance. Of
course, afterwards, you can buy anywhere you want. ;)

-K
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax