RE: Front mods

John, I checked into this "mod" last year. Basically you are looking at
about a grand when all is said and done. You might be saying WTF, but take
into consideration the painting of the hood, grill, and lights (that is
unless you like the primer look). Whatever you decide to do get the stuff
from Potterman (http://www.parts4vws.com), he sells the Kamei grill and both
the Hella dual rounds and the A4 look lights, with mods and all so
installation is a snap.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue "not looking for dual round conversion anytime
soon" edition