ScottVw.com website

Hello again Folks,

I just wanted to update you folks on the current status of our website.
It is now back up and running although in a somewhat diminished
capacity.

What I did want to let you know is that the new
(http://volkswagen.scottvw.com/) and preowned
(http://www.newenglandcars.com/scottvw/) inventory pages are available
and current. If you browse the New Inventory you will see some very
interesting colors and models. We have an  awesome supply of New VWs
including all the hard to get/find models and colors.

The other areas that are working again are our links database
(http://scottvw.com/vwfun/links/index.html) and Top 100 sites
(http://scottvw.com/topsites/topsites.html) pages.

Have fun and thanks for the continuing support and patience!!

Your number one source for New Volkswagens on the Internet!!

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant/Site Coordinator
ScottVw.Com
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
Forums: http://volkswagen.scottvw.com/vw_forum/
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106