Re: FWD vs. AWD vs. RWD - long

At 2:03 PM -0800 03/16/2000, Belt, Stephen D wrote:
>My official opinion on the matter is that neither FWD nor AWD nor RWD
>is better than the other.  All have their merits and their weeknesses.
>Each driver should consider these, and then based upon their own driving
>style and environment, chose a drivetrain that suits them best.

Very well said. I think I made the same points (perhaps not quite as
eloquently). There are benefits to all of them. I prefer AWD because
I don't live in Arizona. ;)

I still stand by the fact that my Eagle GA's were horrible tires, and
that I am overjoyed to be rid of them. Apparently, on the RX7 list,
some tires (I forget which) that cost $200/tire and the SP5000's are
their favorites.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax