Turn2 mount with G-Chip

Thanks for the advice Kevin, I'm sure it would be nice to get the Turn2 and
eliminate some of the driveline "slop".  Problem is, I'm a cheap-ass ;-)
Seriously though, I wonder if I could somehow make one myself, or replace
one of the stock rubber donuts with something solid(like aluminum or steel)
and achieve the same results.  I don't know exactly what I'm talking about
as I've never taken the mount apart or really seen what it looks like so I
could be way off.  Then again, it'd probably be easier to just pay the $60
and enjoy the hard work of others.

Anybody got any ideas?

Brian Rahrig - '98 Porcelain Blue GTI VR6 (brainstorming edition)
Singlepoint Systems, Inc.
614.717.0790