Re: Trunk doesn't pop open

If you go to one of those places, make sure you have your own filter.
Jiffy Lube won't have a VR6 oil filter,  promise.  As far as disposing of
oil, I believe O'Reily/Hi-Lo will give you a nice bucket with drain pan to
put oil in.  When it is full, you just take the bucket to the store, and
they dispose of the oil for you.

FWIW, a 25 dollar oil change consists of 1 per qt penzoil, a three dollar
filter, and some 17 year old shop class reject turning wrenches under your
car.  Something you don't want in your car, something that doesn't exist
for your car, and something you don't want in your car:)

b-