Rear speaker ripped out

Hi all,
After purchasing a gas grill the wonderful (note sarcasm) employee at
the store
shoved it in my trunk.  I needed help getting it out and when I did the
back of
one of my speakers fell off.  He must have ripped off putting it in.
Any way I am now in the market for a pair of rear speakers for my 97
GLX.
I have to watch the wallet so any advice would be appreciated.
I know I can go to crutchfield but what should I get?  I have blau Las
Vegas.
Thanks for the help all.
Dan
--
"how do you know I'm mad?" Alice
"You must be or you wouldn't have come here."-Cheshire cat