Re: i'm kinda shopping 4 a car.

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Khan Klatt wrote:

> That doesn't sound like what I'm talking about. On my GLX, I have
> three controls. One adjusts the distance from the pedals. Another
> adjusts the inclination of the seat by means of a hand-dial, whether
> you're leaning back, or sitting right up. The third control adjusts
> the angle, so you can drop the seat to the ground, or angle it up--
> in fact, pulling on that lever without sitting in the seat will shoot
> the headrest through the windshield.

Khan,

My '95 GL has all 3 adjustments.

-Forward/Back, L-shaped bar in front of seat
-Backrest Decline, round dial on side of seat
-Height Adjustment, bar on side of seat.

Thanks for the advise on the tires/rims, I plan on cleaning them up this
weekend and putting them on. I'll let everyone know if they rub.

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

Hella DE fogs | Smoked lights | ND/Borla SS exhaust | K&N | Zimmerman
cross-drilled rotors w/ Mintex RedBox Pads | Kenwood ICE | Bazooka Bass |
Clifford | 20% Tint | Custom Startac mount | Uniden |