RE: i'm kinda shopping 4 a car.

My Jetta GL has the height adjustable seats and I'm not that tall, maybe
5'6" and its fine. Try sitting in an Acura Integra then you've got
problems :-)

The Jetta is a wonderful car, trunk is big, performs well, lots of
upgrades available. Test drive one, you'll like it. After I saw my first
Jetta I knew I had to have one. Wish I could have afforded the GLX at the
time.

Good luck with your search,

-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black

Hella DE fogs | Smoked lights | ND/Borla SS exhaust | K&N | Zimmerman
rotors w/ Mintex RedBox Pads | Kenwood ICE | Bazooka Bass | Clifford |
20% Tint | Custom Startac mount | Uniden |

--
"Many are educated, few are learned."