From: Karen Thomer [mailto:shortie__9a@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 7:01 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: i'm kinda shopping 4 a car.

hello all--

i'm planning on driving by the end of the summer. even
though i'm 21 yrs. old, i still don't drive.  I just
got a full time job.  so i will have a car by the end
of this year or the begging of next year.

i'm stating to look 4 cars.  i really like the vw
jetta.  my question is what do u all think of the
jetta?? also, i'm only 5 feet tall.  is the jetta a
good type of car 4 short people??  what i'm trying 2
say is that i don't want 2 be staining 2 see over the
steering wheel.

thanx,

karen