Neuspeed Plug Wires Update (kinda long)

GLXers,

1) Thanks for the input on the one touch up feature. I swear my '95 owners manual says that all four windows should be one touch up and down. Guess it will go onto the "remains a mystery" list.

2) Finally decided on the Neuspeed plug wires after various input/responses.  Also put in the Bosch Platinum Plus 4's. I had the VW plug wire puller and Beru flexible tool to retrieve and start the plugs and they were the only reason I was able to do the switch. After realizing the 13/16 socket was the wrong one (!!!!!), it went fairly easy. The old plugs were literally rusted on the outside, although the electrodes looked worn, but had the good color scheme from the Haynes manual pics. Just used a box cutter to trim the tabs in the engine covers and the wires fit in perfectly, and very neatly without looking squeezed. All in all a good mod for looks, and the engine no longer stutters at idle.

Bosch Plus 4' ----- Recommend (let you know if gas mileage increases..)

Neuspeed Plugs----- Recommend (especially liked the factory style connectors and that they were actually a touch longer than stock).

Now, on to lowering and the euro front spoiler install......

Thanks,
Sean