Bow Wow Bug Bash Sunday 25th 9-4pm

Well it's show season in Seattle .

This weekend Sunday 25th at BCC in Bellevue is Bug Bash , I small but fun
show . I encourage all the Seattle listers to come out and check out the
show cars and swap area . I'll be there at 7 am for the show car setup .

Next weekend is Bremerton bug bash 8th , there will be a cruise to there
leavening Chaplains VW at 7:15am to the show and drag .
The following weekend is 16th Bug Nationals at Seattle International Raceway
.Huge show and drag with tons of VW swap .

Can e-mail on the weekends at vr6vento@hotmail.com
<mailto:vr6vento@hotmail.com>
www.evolutionvento.com <http://www.evolutionvento.com>

Mike Tolliver