HHHEEELLLPPPPP!

GlXers,

Well, I am in the middle of trying to install my Euro VR6 spoiler and I
have a problem. On my car, it looks like the front spoiler and bumper cover
are one piece. I have removed the splash guards, and pulled, pushed, tugged
and bumped the stock spoiler. From the back, it looks like there is no
seam. My car (1995) was hit and repaired before I bought it. Could they
have used a different front bumper cover from a GL or something that has a
non-detachable spoiler? Any help or hints or pics would be so greatly
appreciated. I am so bummed...

Thanks,
Sean