springs

Slow day in VW land.  Maybe this will get things moving.

Does anyone know the spring rates of stock Corrado springs?  Or even better,
relative rates, like "a bit stronger than stock GLX" or "softer than a stock
GLX."  My point being, I am going to get Bilstein HDs next week and would
like a bit stiffer springs and a bit of lowering (1/2 - 3/4 inch).  No
earthquake dampers here.  The car needs to be driven as a daily commuter by
me and the wife.  I know Uwe has Corrado springs on the rear of his GTI and
I am trying to find out if Corrados all around on a GLX would work.  I
appreciate the collective's input.

Marc
97' Jetta GLX - Red/Black