RE: A/C woes

Brian,

I had a situation with my 95' GLX that it just stopped wokring one hot
afternoon just after driving home in rush hour.  I parked in my garage and
shut it off, I then wanted to shut the roof while sitting in the car still.
So I immeiately turned the ignition back half way to gain power to the roof
without starting the engine.  I then shut the roof. Later, I got back in and
noticed that the ac was not getting cold at all.  I had the same worries as
you.  I'll cut to the chase.  There is a fuse block(2 fuses) in the engine
compartment close to the drivers side shock tower, behind the battery. One
of the fuses was tripped by my flicking the iginition so fast.  It is the
fuse for the compressor of the ac system.  Check it out an let the list know
if this was the problem.

Take care......Pete....