From: Khan Klatt [mailto:khan@mediaaccess.com]
Sent: 01 June, 2000 8:59 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Quick, easy, and cheap way to kill DRL's...

For those of you who want to kill your DRL's (I don't know why I'm
telling you this, I think DRL's are a 'good thing') I found a web
page yesterday (lost the link) which indicates that you can move the
headlight switch 1/2 way between "off" (DRL) and "on", into a dead
space that will effectively turn off DRL's, but won't turn on your
headlights.

So there. No relays, no bridges, no euro-switches.

-Khan
--

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax