Re: Oil Change

John,
You mentioned that "VR6's before this had problems
blowing off the spin on oil filters." Can you please
elaborate on this? I think that having plastic oil
filter insert isn't a very good idea.
I have '98 GLX like you, and I've been running Mobil
Syntetic oil for quite a while. Sure enough I was
loosing a lot of it, since it didn't leak it must have
burn it. Now I switched back to dino and it doesn't
take any oil.

Matt Z
'98 GLX