FW: [VW-VR6] Colorado listers, here's a drive!

-----Original Message-----
From: velodiesel@aol.com [mailto:velodiesel@aol.com]
Sent: July 10, 2000 11:36 PM
To: list@gti-vr6.net; VW-VR6@egroups.com; portias@ix.netcom.com;
briankoder@email.msn.com; kurt@squirty.com; ajcadd@home.com;
frechett@houseofthud.com; SpecDave@aol.com; EuroVR6@aol.com
Subject: [VW-VR6] Colorado listers, here's a drive!

Guys,

My buddy Dave from the Passat list/group invited me and my VR6 homies to
join
them on the drive listed below.  Attend if you can and invite as many
water-cooled Veedubbers as you can!

Manny

To:  Anyone on the list in Colorado, or states nearby... :-)

On Saturday, July 22nd, we are scheduling a meeting/drive for the B5
faithful.

Meeting place is in Denver; SE corner of Broadway and Bellevue at 10:30 AM.
The drive should begin around 11:00 to 11:15 and proceed to Morrison for a
bit of lunch.  Afterwards, a tour to Red Rocks park for pictures and more
Passat camaraderie!

Be there and meet the other enthusiastic B5 Passat owners in Colorado.

Contact: SpecDave@aol.com  or ck. in to the Passat B5 forum on VWVortex.com
for updated info.

Seeya There,

Dave

To email plain text is conventional, to add graphics is devine.
We'll show you how at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6811/9/_/652355/_/963293780/

For member info, links, the list calendar, and file uploads, click the
following link:

http://www.onelist.com/community/VW-VR6