FW: [vwpassat] B5 Wagon - bumper guard available?

http://www.parts.vgj.co.jp/48/wagen/passat99/index.htm  there are some very
interesting parts that I've never seen here before .Check out the golf area
. click on the first button (the address in your web browser should end
with 'exterior/vwex.htm').

www.evolutionvento.com

Mike Tolliver ASE ACT
Senior Consulting Associate
Engagement Lab Relationship Management
Corporate Strategic Relationships - Microsoft
Enterprise Solutions & Services Group
Phone: (425)401-6175  FAX: (425)865-8890
Mobile: (425)770-7979 Marketing coordinator: (425)401-6090
COMPAQ