Re: Off Topic: GT2 stuff... :)

You're right, the GT40 sounds just fantastic!  I love the sound of the
Webers working.  The Speed 12 sounds good, but it's just about impossible to
drive in my opinion.  I've messed around with that stupid thing for hours
and never got it to the point where I'd feel confident racing it.

By the way, and I know this isn't necessarily Jetta related, but what are
the possibilities modification wise for an A1 GTI?  I've got the chance to
buy one that looks to be in fairly good shape ridiculously cheap.  Like five
hundred bucks cheap.  A girl I go to university with is selling it because
she wants something new.

Ryan