RE: Off Topic: GT2 stuff... :)

I've heard that powering up and down the console can zap your memory card. I
make it a habit to insert the memory card after powering up and removing it
before powering down. No probs so far.

> There are so many glitches to this game!  Damn the glitches!  I've
> actually
> heard that Sony's still working on a finalized version of it, clearing it
> of
> all the bugs that we've got in our copies.  Spelling errors, disappearing
> cars and so on.  If so, I'm gonna be pretty mad if we don't all get the
> option to turn in our screwed up copies for the polished version.

To me the biggest glitch in the game is the enormous amount (and variety) of
Skylines you get after winning a special event. Seems like every race I win
comes with some *&^@@$(*& special edition Skyline.

> Enjoy the game.  If you get the chance, play with an AMG E55 (the big
> Benz).
> Put an exhaust on it and listen to it.  It sounds so cool!

The BEST sounding car IMO is the TVR Speed 12. Sounds like it's got only a
straight pipe on there! The GT40 is nice too.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue