From: Ryan Roossinck [mailto:rooss1rs@mail.cmich.edu]
Sent: January 27, 2000 2:30 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Off Topic: GT2 stuff... :)

Just be careful with the game, Chuck.  Double check that you've got
everything saved from time to time.  I've had mine get a little goofy on me
and I lost my pride and joy (A sweet little S3 that was all done up) from my
memory card.
There are so many glitches to this game!  Damn the glitches!  I've actually
heard that Sony's still working on a finalized version of it, clearing it of
all the bugs that we've got in our copies.  Spelling errors, disappearing
cars and so on.  If so, I'm gonna be pretty mad if we don't all get the
option to turn in our screwed up copies for the polished version.

Enjoy the game.  If you get the chance, play with an AMG E55 (the big Benz).
Put an exhaust on it and listen to it.  It sounds so cool!

Ryan